This land has been a dairy farm since 1743 when local
resident Jacob Benson bought large parcel with the fertile soil and established his homestead.
The adjacent street still bears his name as a Benson Hill road. The property has the original colonial farmhouse
and barn which we lovingly restored with the full attention to the period architectural details.
We inherited a rich piece of the American history of dedication and caring about agriculture. We are proud to continue in that tradition.
Our farm stand open 8am - 7pm every day.